7/17/13

One Sunday Morning

Last Sunday, I woke up late and feeling lazy but since It's Sunday I need to give myself more energy because I love to attend a mass in Our Lady of Charity in Agoo, La Union. It's was cloudy and I just wear a simple gray blouse from Mossimo that I got from the package of my Aunt last month. I also wear my old blue jeans from Lee.
I am no longer a teenager but I love fashion. Honestly I think I am old blogging about fashion and style, but what the heck?  I am a late bloomer, Lol!. This is me,  friends.... love to give me something, people... like to share me something and most of all, my family love to give me gifts. Isn't it wonderful also to share it? Anyway, I thank them for all the gifts and also I pray for them a lot.
That is a GUCCI vintage shoulder bag from my sister-in -law. I seldom use it because I don't want to over use it. And the white watch is from Sophie, another gift from my sister.
I got my flat doll shoes in SM Department and it is a good deal because the price is P150 and yeah...you got it it's 50% off. That is my Sole Mate!, that's the brand name of the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment