8/3/13

Review: Juicy Cologne

These products from Juicy Cologne are my prizes that I won.
Cologne: Juicy


There are 6 variants:
  • Sweet Delights - color red - According to Juicy, "an excitingcollection to tickle your senses while keeping you fresh". Well. I agree because the fresh smells of it is just like a cold powder talc that touches your skin so refreshing.
  •  Orange Twist - color orange - it has a very light soft smells of orange fruit.
  • Angel's Bliss - the freshness of a flower describes the lightness of the cologne.
  • Sprightly Sprinkle - green color - very refreshing, the sweetness of Kiwi fruit reminds me of this smells.
  • Dreamsicle - violet color - the strongest smell among the six variants, flower scents.
  • Icylicious -blue color -  strong scent too, I think I can really smells the alcohol ingredient.
Recommended for school goers and regular employee for their daily scents.
The lightness and freshness will surely freshen you for your everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment