As I was browsing on the net last Wednesday, I saw this Grandama's Apple Cake Recipe at Glad Kithen fan page and I told myself to bake it on Saturday. Oh gosh! I can't wait for Saturday...since the ingredients are already available inside my fridge, I grab my time to bake it, took my Ipad in the kitchen, followed the instructions from the recipe and Voila! doing my 1st ever Grandma's Apple Cake.
![]() |
| Recipe credits to Glad Kitchen |
![]() |
| Yey! Preparation is done |
Finally after 45 minutes of waiting, I 'm "Glad"! I made it....my 1st Grandma's Apple Cake. Though I didn't use the GLAD Cook n' Bake as instructed in the recipe, my sister just use some GLAD Zipper Bag because she took home some slices of it, what a wise girl!
Not bad for a first timer...




No comments:
Post a Comment