7/9/13

Review: Ponds White Beauty

Look what I've got from my friend? a Pond's white beauty day cream. I am a "morena" and I am going to use this cream. I am so picky in choosing creams because I like using products that have natural ingredients. Pond's day cream has pro-nutrients + lycopene label on it - meaning it is anti-oxidant. 
According to Pond's, there are two steps whitening process;
  • 1st, with pro nutrients, it reduces dark pigmentation and lighten skin tone. 
  • 2nd, with Lycopene, red fruit anti-oxidant, it nourishes skin from within, giving it a beautiful pinkish glow.Well, I like that my skin tone will be more lighter so I wanna try this pinkish white cream. It says on the box of Pond's cream that; " Pond's white beauty will not only whitens but also nourishes your skin to to give you a pinkish white glow from the inside out".

In order to have a pinkish-white skin, just use this every morning after washing your face. Just simply put a little amount of cream in your fingertips and smooth it in your entire face. It is better if you also use Pond's night cream to see a better result.

For your information:  Warning from Pond's Day Cream
  • Do not stay too long in the sun, ever while using a sunscreen product.
  • Store away from direct sunlight and heat.
  • In case of any irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
  • Avoid keeping product in refrigerator.
 Pond's Day Cream is available also in Watson



No comments:

Post a Comment